Top 5 Weekend Activities To Indulge In Dallas, Texas
Having a total area of 385.8sq mi with dry land covering 340.5sq mi and water body running into a little portion of 45.3sq mi, Dallas is a city in the US state of Texas. This city has more dry land than water area having an elevation of 430ft. It has a total population of 1,341,075 inhabitants (according to the United States Census Bureau estimated population in 2017), and population density of 3,876/sq mi. This high population has made it the 9th most populous city in the whole of the United States and the 3rd most populous city in the US state of Texas. Dallas is a home of many social places where lots of social activities takes place. In case you visit this city, the following are the top 5 weekend activities to indulge in there:
- The sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza: this great museum can be found in 411 Elm St, Dallas, Texas.
- The Dallas World Aquarium: to locate this aquarium and zoo place, take a ride to 1801 N Griffin St, Dallas, Texas.
- Pool: just take a ride to any hotel of your choice with this facility to cool down your body in the warm summer weather.
- Helicopter Ride: an aerial view of this beautiful city from above in a guided helicopter ride is one of the best ways to spend your weekend in the city of Dallas.
- Reunion Tower: here, you will be able to have a 360 degrees view of the city. It features light shows and can be found in 300 Reunion Blvd E, Dallas, Texas.
The medical negligence claims in Dallas has drastically reduced as residents are now well oriented about what medical malpractice is. Regards should be given to Dallas Medical Injury Advocates. One of the key members of this group is Hastings Law Firm Medical Malpractice Lawyers.